One of the major components of the program of ICT popularization project is "one citizen, one computer, an internet access "to improve the conditions of access of populations to quality ICT services, with the goal of 500000 families equipped with a package comprising computers + internet access by 2015.
- availability of quality IT tools and Internet service at lower cost ,for everycitizen who wish to acquire;
- Accessibility of ICT services to all;
- Development of a national ICT expertise;
- Creation of an assembly plant of micro computers;
- Job creation.
- Provision of a kit comprising a computer and an Internet connection;
- Distribution of 500,000 computers within three years as follows:
-Year 1(2014): 100,000
-Year 2(2015): 200,000
-Year 3(2016): 200,000
- GeneralTarget:Allpeople livingin Côte d'
- SpecificTarget: Teachers, Doctors,Officials, Students.
- Framing studycompleted
- Preparation of Project Launch
- Program to create 5,000 community e-centers in villages with over 500 inhabitants.
- Opening up of rural areas;
- Adoption of ICTs by people and development of several sectors such as education, and various activities of the rural community;
- Extension of ICT and job creation
- Administrative kiosks for access to online services;
- Training centers for citizens to ICT tools (Citizen ICT passport);
- Citizens living in rural areas
- Reorientation Study completed;
- Ongoing Selections of service providers to launch 14 pilot
- Service aiming at the uniqueness of the existing emergency numbers.
- Provision of a single emergency number for people. Service:
- Unique call number as a gateway to all the emergency services (fire, police, emergency medical assistance, etc.)
- All populations living in Côte d'Ivoire
- Initialization and inventory completed??;
- Proposed solutions;
- Preliminary Evaluations of the system being validated.